Silicone key Assembly - We are now offering the option to order your silicone rubber keypad with a printed circuit board, metal domes, polyester domes or membrane circuit thus reducing your time on managing the various sub-assemblies to make your keypad assembly.
We have expanded our facility’s to take on the ever-growing requests from our customers to manufacturer a complete keypad assembly. We presently support several notable companies in the aerospace; medical and commercial contracting industry. You now can order your silicone rubber keypad complete with a flat membrane switch or if you require a Printed Circuit Board. All you need to do is send your requirements, bill of material and schematic, and we will take it from there.
Silastikey ™ design options include:
- Custom Shapes and Surface Finishes
- Various Key Travel and Actuation Forces
- Back Lighting, Light Pipes and Clear Windows
- One Piece Construction
- Sealing Features and Wrap Around Designs (sealed against dust, liquids and gases)
- Proprietary Chemical Barrier
- Superior Abrasion Resistance Barrier
- Proprietary High Quality Graphics/Colors
- SiPrime ™ Adhesive Primer System (allows adhesive bonding and laminating)
Silicone key Assembly Design considerations:
- Fully Operational PCB Assembly with intelligence.
- Single/Double-sided or Multi-layer boards.
- Operational PCB’s with switch layout only.
- Board Plating: Matte Tin Plate, HASL, Nickel, or Gold Plating.
- Metal dome or Polyester domes for the tactile response.
- Mechanical or tack switch PCB mounted or auto insertion.
- Half Switch Assembly (rubber keypad with tactile switch layer only).
- Termination: Connector, Header, Ribbon or Flat Flex cable
SiTECH support for your product:
- Sales Support for Technical Questions
- Field Application Support
- Customer Visits to Aid in Technical Solutions
- Rapid prototyping (2-3 Weeks)
- Prompt quoting reply:
- One day for Prototypes
- Three day for production
- Same day for repeat order